]SuaD[*Alchemist*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]SuaD[ - See Us And Die
ADMINS of ]SuaD[ are:

]SuaD[*G@bber*
]SuaD[*Fritti*
]SuaD[*Alchemist*
]SuaD[ - See Us And Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I beg you...Right, kidding just read bout me :P

2 posters

Go down

I beg you...Right, kidding just read bout me :P Empty I beg you...Right, kidding just read bout me :P

Post  No-hero Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:31 am

Yeah, my name is Kajtek, some of u probably recognize me in game I'm No-hero Razz I speak polish and english as well. Yup I'm young -16, but i see many people here are close to my age Razz Im from Poland as u could figure out... Well I play definitely too much, I'm not a noob and not a pro Wink I play ... well approximately at least 2 hours a day Very Happy Of course I <3 uptown...I will often be here and on irc bla bla bla... I haven't been in any clan and i want to enter this clan cuz it seems nice u people are kinda nice Very Happy My weapon ...definitely im weak at sniping so i would say lr / m4... kk i'll put test tag tomorrow ... write something here would i suit u Very Happy

#14. Do not copy from 12-14 like idiots pls Razz /- Alche -----> I am polite :>

No-hero

Back to top Go down

I beg you...Right, kidding just read bout me :P Empty Re: I beg you...Right, kidding just read bout me :P

Post  Fritti Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:18 pm

That's a nice recrutement post Very Happy ..
It's not like all the others.. well yeah i see you can fluently write in english .. it's a good point for you.
K put the tag and w8 a few days pls Smile be patient..

see ya in-game
Fritti
Fritti
Admin

Back to top Go down